Sunday 23 April 2017

The Fourth IPL Session

Week four, boys and girls! Now, I have some good news! My hair this week has grown back patchy! In some places, it hasn't grown back at all. This could just be due to some hair being in the anagen state and other hair not, but I'd like to be positive and think that this machine is finally working.

Sadly, it still takes me about two hours to laser everything. I haven't seen any difference to my bikini line, but hair is pretty coarse there so I'd expect results to take longer. My arms and legs, on the other hand, are definitely showing some results. I decided to 'double zap' my bikini line to see if that'd make any difference. Only time will tell!

Here are the pictures. Prepare eye bleach. Top to bottom, bikini, arm and leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment